Thurz Puzzle is a 2D game for mobile platforms
  • Pavelgronsky
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Thurz Puzzle is a 2D game for mobile platforms

by Pavelgronsky » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi. My name is Pavlo, I'm the Manager of a small team. We develop games and application for mobile system and PC. And now we are find money (crow-funding) on IndieGoGo for the release of 2D game. Please help us. Every cent will help us to make our dream come true.

Thurs Puzzle Beta Video

Thurz Puzzle is a logical 2D game. The essence of the game is the following: you have to push the characters from the playfield in such a way, so that the only one is left. Characters can only be pushed out only vertically and horizontally. There are levels with various obstacles such as rocks, veers, portals, etc. At the present stage, the game is filled with different categories of obstacles in levels.

With your help we plan to release our games on the following platforms:
    • Android;
    • iOS;
    • Windows Phone;
    • Windows Desktop;
    • BlackBerry;
    • Linux.
    We are people who want to realize our dreams. We want to create games, which you would like to play. This project, gave us a lot of experience, and all of our future projects will be better and more interesting. In addition, with an additional support, we want to release the game autonomously and independently. Anyone has the opportunity to help us in creating the game and get it almost free as well as the discount on our oncoming games. We trust in your support.

Sincerely yours, Adelante team Games.

Read more: Thurs Puzzle in IndieGoGohttps://www.indiegogo.com/projects/thurz-puzzle/x/11022657#/story

Follow us: @AdelanteGames on Twitter
    E-mail: adelantegames@gmail.com

• NatuMyers
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Thurz Puzzle is a 2D game for mobile platforms

by NatuMyers » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:59 pm

That's awesome. Why indiegogo and not kickstarter?
  • Pavelgronsky
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Pavelgronsky » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:09 pm

I'm from Ukraine, now I live and studying in Poland. For public project on Kickstarter, I need an account in Bank with USA. It's vary hard for me. But I'll be glad of any help. If you know specific steps how to get on the Kickstarter - I'll be glad to help. Maybe you have some ideas or wish to help in other our projects - I'll be happy.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:45 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman