Research on how you can alter project success
  • wkranenb
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Research on how you can alter project success

by wkranenb » Wed May 13, 2015 9:17 am

Hi all,

Let me first introduce myself: I'm Wouter, a 24 year old master student on the Rotterdam School of Management. Currently, I'm researching about crowdfunding platforms, which is nowadays a hot topic on the internet. Statistics show that its becoming hotter everyday, while research is still limited on this subject.

That's why I decided to study on this subject. I was wondering how project starters can alter their success when choosing the right platform for the right project. Kickstarter is a general platform with lots of different type of projects, while specialized platforms only support one type of project. My question was: How can someone choose the right platform? I think trust, community and platform information are crucial in this choice (besides the size of the platform).

I wanted to ask users personally their opinions on this subject. You guys will help me tremendously! Of course, If you are interested in the results of my study, you're able to submit your email. I think you will love it! I hope this is not considered as spam because I really need subjects for my study :)

If you are interested to help me out, please fill it my survey! It will only take 3 minutes of your time! https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com ... KldAXQrIxv

Thanks in advance, If you have any questions, please ask them below! :)

Wouter van Kranenburg

• wkranenb
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Research on how you can alter project success

by wkranenb » Fri May 15, 2015 11:45 am

Thanks for the few who participated in my survey! :)