Mobile App Development Course Kickstarter Project
  • antoniopachon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Mobile App Development Course Kickstarter Project

by antoniopachon » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:40 am

I have just created kickstarter campaign few days. I wanted to be online tutor for Mobile App development course but I couldn't have enough money to start.

Just within 2-3 days, I have already got 15 backers for the project which is quite exciting for me. I hope that I will reach to target well in advance. Please check my project and if you are interested, please back me as well.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... tware-cont

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Mobile App Development Course Kickstarter Project

by Cristina » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:25 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • antoniopachon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by antoniopachon » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks Cristina for replacing the thread at right place. I wasn't aware of it.
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:36 am

Ok, I don't know much about web development but do you really need to have 2000 pounds to create your online course? I saw some tutorials on youtube and it seems to me that all you need is a camera ;) Anyway, good luck with your project!
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by IreneGrant » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:58 pm

I know that my friend wanted to start doing online lessons about app development, but on some other platforms like YouTube or Udemy. As far as I know, he wanted to create screen capture videos with some editing on adobe prime. And he didn't need, any budget at all. He got his adobe product subscription with a huge discount because he was a student. But then he got his first job and now he's making a vibrator app. I giggled at first :D , but he's making a lot of money and is proud of his work. But he doesn't have much time anymore for the lessons.
  • LaurenMthc
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by LaurenMthc » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:40 am

IreneGrant wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:58 pm I know that my friend wanted to start doing online lessons about app development, but on some other platforms like YouTube or Udemy. As far as I know, he wanted to create screen capture videos with some editing on adobe prime. And he didn't need, any budget at all. He got his adobe product subscription with a huge discount because he was a student. But then he got his first job and now he's making a vibrator app. I giggled at first :D , but he's making a lot of money and is proud of his work. But he doesn't have much time anymore for the lessons.
    Well, that's exactly what I thought! Just make a youtube channel!