Video games brought to life!
  • 8bitbrought2life
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Video games brought to life!

by 8bitbrought2life » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Have you ever played a game and thought to yourself that this would be so much better if i was actually in this game? I have a project http://igg.me/at/oAXd6e9N-3M/x/10254648 That can make this happen. How would you like to have a place you can go where you can immerse yourself in a world you wished you were a part of as a child? Run through stage 1-1 of mario, be chased through a maze by ghosts as pacman, play paintball themed after call of duty zombies, man a bow or slingshot as link in the shooting gallery. all this is possible with my project, even if you dont back the project let me know what you think and what could make it better. Your input is really what can make this project great!

• 8bitbrought2life
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Video games brought to life!

by 8bitbrought2life » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 pm

I am going to do a Q&A about my project. Its your chance to get a deeper understanding and a look at the bigger picture. hope to start hearing your questions you can email them to eightbitbrought2life@yahoo.com http://igg.me/at/oAXd6e9N-3M/x/10254648
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:52 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Zohan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Zohan » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:18 pm

The aesthetics & principles of gaming culture have had an increasing effect on mainstream culture. This has led to the gradual acceptance of marginalized social groups and increased comfort with virtual worlds and the pursuit of new means of interaction.