A weight loss Documentary - Supporters control my fate!
  • imrawndo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

A weight loss Documentary - Supporters control my fate!

by imrawndo » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:45 am

My name is Rodney Deaton and I’m a film major at Bluegrass Community and Technical College in Lexington, KY. I am 23 years old and since I was 18 I’ve been trying to get in better shape. What stops me from getting in shape? Every time I have failed a diet or a workout plan it’s due to my lack of motivation. I tend to get hooked on new video games very easily and have been stuck on one for quite some time now. I come to Kickstarter looking for help. As a full time college student it’s hard for me to afford the things I need to make this documentary the best it can be. I hope to provide an outlook for people on how to lose weight and show them that you can come back from letting yourself go. When I was 18 I weighed roughly 180 pounds and now I’m very close to 230. Throughout this documentary I will spend 4 months on a strict diet and a crazy workout plan, but I can only do this with the support from you! Some donators help me mold my 120 days of suffering by implementing a workout that they choose. I am really looking forward to getting in shape again and I hope you enjoy watching me suffer. I will feed off your motivation.

Here is a link to find out more about my project!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/63 ... ocumentary

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: A weight loss Documentary - Supporters control my fate!

by Cristina » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:20 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:07 pm

See a doctor. Or start going to the gym.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:17 pm

In fact, it is quite difficult to gain weight. I have a lot of friends who tried to gain weight, and they didn't succeed. In fact, gaining weight is much more difficult than losing weight. Many people are genetically very thin. And they think that by nature they can't gain weight. But this is not true. Mass can be gained by following three things. First, a meal plan. When I was gaining weight, I turned to Noom Weight Loss Coach. Secondly, to do exercise on an ongoing basis. Third, a person who will support you. Well, personally, I was able to gain weight with this three things.
  • ArnoldWilder
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ArnoldWilder » Thu May 13, 2021 2:16 pm

This is really interesting!
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Thu May 13, 2021 2:16 pm

I would rather go to a gym! I know that this can get a great effort, but it's worth it. Trust me. I have been going to the gym for a couple of years now and I cannot even imagine my life without it. And diet goes hand in hand with any kind of sport. That is as important as exercising. Programs like medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com are really helpful because they are going get you in better shape. Another crucial factor is the fact that you have to stay consistent. Muscles are going to fade away if you aren't going to maintain them.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Thu May 12, 2022 2:23 pm

"It is really hard to lose weight. I know that since I used to diet a lot when I had some health problems because of my excess weight. I followed many diets, but none of them seemed to work. I used to give up on them after three or four days as I was not seeing any results. I complained about it to my doctor, and he suggested buying a digital scale so I could see how much weight I lost every day. I searched for one and came across a smart, digital bathroom scale at a reasonable price on https://www.vont.com/product/smart-scal ... ght-scale/. I started to keep track of the weight I lost, and after I saw the results, I got motivated, and in just some months, I got fit, and my health problems were solved.
    My point is you can find other sources of motivation besides shooting a documentary."