What do you guys think of the Summary App Kickstarter?
    eldarbasic
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

What do you guys think of the Summary App Kickstarter?

by eldarbasic » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello again!

Eldar here, and I am the weird host of the Summary kickstarter campaign. This is my first Kickstarter, and so I naturally have tons of questions. What techniques would you guys recommend we use to get the word out a little better, and which press sites would you think about sending it into?

The world of crowdfunding is massive, and a tad overwhelming but it's a great ride, and I am learning a lot about it.

The app we are funding is an app that summarizes everything, like Wikipedia, but in a clean and organized fashion with retention levels, a full writing staff, and tons more. We developed our own method of writing that summarizes topics in just minutes. With the app, you can also store your favorite summaries for live updates as they appear. So, it's obviously very spoiler filled, but if you want to catch up on something instantly, we're the pick! Summary is the name of the app, and it is currently at $660/$15,000.

Kickstarter campaign link: Hope to hear from everyone soon! http://kck.st/1L0ipBi

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: What do you guys think of the Summary App Kickstarter?

by Cristina » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:26 am

This post has been moved to the Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman