24 Hour Giveaway! Original Art from "Beyond the Grass Ocean"
  • BeyondTheGrassOcean
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

24 Hour Giveaway! Original Art from "Beyond the Grass Ocean"

by BeyondTheGrassOcean » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm

So right now I've gotten one of those 'helpful' Kickstarter emails starting with "Looks like your project is slowing down..."

Thanks, Kickstarter, I hadn't noticed! It's 38 days to go and it's not as if I'm not already watching it like a hawk!

But in all seriousness...I would like to see, crazy as it may be, if I can't get the project from its current 28% of goal to right over the Fifty Percent Hump, only 22 percent from where it's at now! And I want to try and get it there in 24 hours.

So I'm announcing that until tomorrow night, for the next 24 hours, any pledges to the project that help get it over the 50% marker will receive a 3x5" original "mini-world" drawing, an original piece of art by me, and they'll have it sent to them by the end of February.

That's a guaranteed reward for any pledges, regardless of their amount, whether or not the project meets its goal by the March 17th deadline! And you don't have to wait until then or the book's release like the other rewards, you'll get this work in real time!

Spread the word and be sure to show your support for this amazing piece of children's fantasy storytelling coming in July, 2015!

"Beyond the Grass Ocean: A Tale for Every Worldly Child"--Pledge Your Support Now!

"Beyond the Grass Ocean" Come & see an amazing children's fantasy, from author/artist Ron Horsley
  • forestorbitals
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 24 Hour Giveaway! Original Art from "Beyond the Grass Oc

by forestorbitals » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:57 pm

Awesome! This is the best way give someone opportunities to enjoy your work too!

forestorbitals.com
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fo ... =discovery
  • panire
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 24 Hour Giveaway! Original Art from "Beyond the Grass Oc

by panire » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 pm

cool topic