Welcoming Latest Backers and Wave Princess
  • Arrnica
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Welcoming Latest Backers and Wave Princess

by Arrnica » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:42 am

Here is the link to my Kickstarter campaign:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/clearfieldshop/arrnicas-imaginarium-1-set-of-5-mixed-media-artwor

I also plan to create fantasy character art as part of the main series in this project: Arrnica's Imaginarium 1

Further, I will create and mail you a unique 6x9 artwork for every $1 pledge.

All other higher pledges will also receive a unique 6x9 art work in addition to the respective rewards associated with each higher pledge.

Here are some more 6x9 artworks I have created for my existing backers so far:

For higher pledges, you can also avail ready-to-hang canvas prints of any of the artworks from my existing portfolio or from Arrnica's Imaginarium 1, which is a set of 5 extra large mixed media artworks, I will be creating as part of this project.

Check the Updates section of my project to stay tuned with daily project updates:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/clearfieldshop/arrnicas-imaginarium-1-set-of-5-mixed-media-artwor/posts

You can also check the rewards section for available options to commission a custom work of art
    Last edited by Arrnica on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:04 am, edited 8 times in total.

• Arrnica
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: 25% Funded,Pledge 1 Dollar and I will mail you a 6x9 art

by Arrnica » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:01 am

Follow me on twitter for project updates

My twitter ID being: @arrnica

Also, share my project and my tweets on your twitter account and share your link with me and I will do the same for your project and associated updates on my twitter account
  • Arrnica
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Pledge $1. Get an art. Fantasy Character art in progress

by Arrnica » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Arrnica's Imaginarium 1: Initial Sketch of Female Fantasy Character in Progress & Press Release

Good News Backers :)
    (Project link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/clearfieldshop/arrnicas-imaginarium-1-set-of-5-mixed-media-artwor)

Our campaign featured on today's, 26th Jan issue of the "Creativity Stirs the Soul" Art Magazine.

Below is a snapshot of the magazine:

I have also highlighted in red below, the area in the magazine where our campaign featured:

I have now also started work on the first piece of art for our main campaign series: Arrnica's Imaginarium 1.

I felt very inspired by the imagination of a female fantasy character art for this series. I have not yet decided a title or theme for this artwork yet. My natural tendency is to first start drawing, sketching or painting, and then develop a theme and/or title, based on how my inspirations guide me in each moment, as I continue to work on a piece of art.

For now, here is the initial sketch of this first female fantasy art from Arrnica's Imaginarium 1. The theme and title will follow as I develop it further.

And if you like it, may be you can suggest a theme and title to me that may be of interest to you. And I will develop the artwork based on one of your suggestions, depending on what appeals to my imagination and inspires my visualization the most :)

From now on, I have also decided to regularly update our main campaign thumbnail image, every time I make some progress or new developments in the project, so that the wider kickstarter audience too can get a quick peek at the ongoing updates in the project.

That's all for today :) Make it a wonderful Monday all of you adorable people :)
  • Arrnica
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Pledge $1. Get an art. Fantasy Character art in progress

by Arrnica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:00 am

Arrnica's Imaginarium 1: Leaf Princess - Sketching & Coloring in Progress
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/clearfieldshop/arrnicas-imaginarium-1-set-of-5-mixed-media-artwor

Hey Amazing Backers,

In the last 3 days, 4 more backers have joined us. For now, that means a lot to me :)

I have decided to title the first piece of art in Arrnica's Imaginarium 1 as Leaf Princess. The theme is leaves and vines. I feel unsure if this is the final title and theme, but for now my sketching and coloring is progressing along the lines of this tentative title and theme.

So without further ado, here's presenting to you, the progress on my Leaf Princess :)

And below is a detailed view of one of the patches from the leaf princess:

This is a size 14x11 Artwork

But enhanced Giclee prints can be sized all the way to size 36x24 :)

Have a great day everyone :)
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Pledge $1/Get an art & Leaf Princess: Sketch/Color Progr

by Cristina » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:23 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Arrnica
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Pledge $1/Get an art & Leaf Princess: Sketch/Color Progr

by Arrnica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Thank you Cristina :)
  • Arrnica
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Pledge $1/Get an Art & Leaf Princess: Wall of Weaponry

by Arrnica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Leaf Princess and Her Wall of Weaponry - Work in Progress

Its still a work in progress. Below is a detailed patch view of this artwork:

Most of my artworks from my Kickstarter video are mixed media artworks. Most of them have also undergone digital painting in addition to manual painting. I might consider this piece on the Leaf Princess, for further digital painting as well.

Moreover, I might make another one this series, that might be completely and only digitally painted. Let's see. I'll go with how I feel at the time when I am making the next one in this series :)
  • Arrnica
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Pledge $1/Get an art & Leaf Princess: Wall of Weaponry W

by Arrnica » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:42 am

The Leaf Princess Gains Momentum

Today I began adding digital painting to the leaf princess. This is the current state of the Leaf Princess. She is still a work in progress:

The stage at which I had stopped the manual painting of the leaf princess is shown below:

The difference after digital painting are in 3 areas so far:

1) The Crown and the Ceiling - In terms of added leaves, coloring, shading and lighting:

2) The Spear - In terms of shape, coloring, shading and texturing:

3) The Sword - In terms of lighting, shading, coloring and texturing:

A 36"x24" Canvas Print of the Leaf Princess in her current state would have the following level of visual detail:

I intend to add a lot more magical elements and magical weaponry to her collection on this digital canvas. And I also intend to refine almost all of her existing weapons and surroundings as well. So she has a long way to go, before she is ready for presentation on a Giclee Print or in an art book :)

I am loving my journey with the leaf princess - the first installment in my series - Arrnica's Imaginarium 1 :)

If you'd like to support my journey, here is my campaign:

Have a wonderful evening everyone :)
  • uttoransen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Leaf Princess and Wall of Weaponry Gain Momentum!

by uttoransen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:45 am

Hey Arrnica,

Seems like a very good campaign,
    Good to see that you are already over 25% funded.

You are a good designer, nice work so far.

wishing you all the best, hope you get funded,

regards,
    Uttoran Sen,
    We back and promote every Crowd Funding Campaign posted on our Crowd Speaking website.
  • Arrnica
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Leaf Princess and Wall of Weaponry Gain Momentum!

by Arrnica » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:56 am

Thank you for the encouraging words Uttoran. They help me keep my creative side alive :)