Orion Design: My Story
  • Orion Design
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Orion Design: My Story

by Orion Design » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:22 am

Hello Everyone,

Well it has been an interesting journey to say the least leading up to the launch of my first Kickstarter campaign yesterday. I have been working for months now designing and working with shops until I finally got enough things lined out that I felt comfortable bringing my product to Kickstarter.

About me
    My name is Joey Strode and I started Orion Design for the purpose of being able to do what I love for a living while bringing cool products to the market for everyone to enjoy. I've loved building and tinkering with things my whole life and I when I finally got the opportunity to start bringing some of my own designs to life I couldn't get enough. My plan for my Kickstarter campaign is to pour any extra money I make off the project right back into the business to get new tools that will help me bring even more unique products to the market.

Kickstarter is such a great platform for young companies and aspiring entrepreneurs and that is one reason I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to bring my first project to Kickstarter. It is such a great feeling every time I see a new pledge pop up and I look forward to fulfilling all of those pledges once my campaign has ended.

For my first campaign on Kickstarter we released the Orion Key Holder http://kck.st/1wcpsPu It is a project I have been very excited to get out there because I have worked very hard to get to this point and it is very gratifying to see that people are already paying attention to it. I would love to hear any feedback on the product and hope all of you enjoy the product as much as I do.

-Joey Strode

Orion Key Holder: http://kck.st/1wcpsPu
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Orion Design: My Story

by sbriggman » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Cool product! Hope you guys are successful :)
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.