-- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

we just started with prefundia & facebook advertising for CC

by sayheylo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:37 pm

here we go,

www.coolestclock.com

the page directly goes to prefundia page of us for Coolest Clock:
    http://prefundia.com/projects/view/coolest-clock/3037/

we paid for everything on the list ($399 for media boost, for for featured listing and newsletter sending)

it seemed like a serious partnership with them. Right now we have 125 views and 3 followers.

we also use Facebook ads to have some people on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/coolestclock

before launching anything we would like to hear from people and gain followers.

I will, personally, would like to be here almost everyday to share the experiences with this project of ours if it could help anybody else and if it could bring us a bit more together maybe.

• sayheylo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: we just started with prefundia & facebook advertising fo

by sayheylo » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:45 pm

-- after exactly two months,
    our prefundia page (address is above) got around 1000 impressions (1k) we bought some traffic (to try) burst the views for our page.. doesn`t bring any positive results.

around 1000 impressions we did 40 subscription, which was really fine because it meant in every 25 person, who sees our product, gets attention and subsribe him or her

with some tweet advertisement which I really really don`t recommend, there are many people who are selling tweets and you should be very careful, we have now as of today, after two months 3682 views
    and 44 subscribers

so 2k of impressions from paid tweets brought nothing.

also we featured on prefundia page and also in newsletter. with newsletter we got like 20 subscribers on a night. it was really fine. but the next day it was like 2 and the other day, third day 1 and fourth nothing.

I must mention again we paid fully for all services they (prefundia) offer.

it`s a nice idea, nice implementation, nice tidy site and system but personally I don`t see much or I don`t believe that what we got is what we had to pay.. I mean we paid much for this. The result, the impression amount is really really but really very low.

we made a facebook page for sure and advertised the page on facebook and got 700 plus like all around the world. the reactions, comments are amazing. encouraged us. but in the end we had to pay like 300 usd there, too, for those "likes"..

so both ways didn`t work for us in these two months.

I see here nobody is replying or asking anything. that`s also disappointing. we, as here, the community at least comment, ask and should be more active on the things..
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Regarding the community on KickstarterForum, we tend to see lower traffic levels during the holidays, but as always, it's up to other people to comment or share their own experiences and such. Thanks for sharing yours and I hope it will help someone else :).
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • sayheylo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by sayheylo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Thank you very much for the reply.

We contacted prefundia but as it`s mainly the holiday season, no answer for 3 days.. still waiting. We asked about the 60k (60000) impressions promise. They say (still anybody can see) if you buy their media exposure package you would have nearly 60k impressions to your page. We did by ourselves like 2k extra impression and 1k (around numbers) came from them. However that 57k or at least would be 10-20k, is still missing..

also we paid on ayudos and contacted them once again. they sent us an article via email. it was very nice written. after that like since middle of december we have no movement there, no answers. still waiting.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:55 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman