Lip Syncing 3D Avatar Animation Editor
  • bsenftner
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Lip Syncing 3D Avatar Animation Editor

by bsenftner » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Blake, founder and developer of the 3D Avatar Store. We are a web site and WebAPI targeted at game and app developers that creates moderately photo real 3D Avatars looking just like the person in an uploaded photo.

This service is live now, with a few game developers currently kicking our tires. Our one developer with games in the iOS App Store closed several months ago, and we are working hard to develop more clients as well as continue to push the technology into new capabilities.

We launched a Kickstarter campaign last week to fund a consumer targeted 3D Avatar Animation Editor, enabling kids and teens an easy interface to create lip syncing 3D Avatar performances featuring themselves and anyone they have a good photo of.

I can easily go on and on about the full ramifications of our technology. It has legs that travel much further than games and consumer entertainment. But, honestly, if I start talking about all that, people simply get lost. So I am fast learning to let them discover the fun and engagement of a 3D version of themselves and friends.

Check it out: http://kck.st/10Pn4pQ

I'm fast becoming aware there are a number of game developers here. I'm particularly interested in feedback from anyone developing games and apps.