Fantasy Tavern Simulator Videogame - Fortune's Tavern
    fortunestavern
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Fantasy Tavern Simulator Videogame - Fortune's Tavern

by fortunestavern » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:51 am

I've just luanched my first Kickstarter campaign and am really nervous, so I thought Id come on here for some support, and as a way to track and share my progress. I've put a little information about my project below but you can find more on our Kickstarter page and on our Website. I would love so much to get some feedback.

Fortune's Tavern is a real-time, fantasy, tavern-simulator where you take on the role of Mathias Gambridge, the latest in a long line of owners of the notorious tavern. It's your job to rebuild and renovate the ailing tavern against the backdrop of a fantasy world at war.
    Yet turning a profit in troubled times is never easy, what with bandit raids, hauntings, infestations, prowling hordes of zombies, and tavern guests from opposing factions who want nothing better than to kill each other.
    Fortune's Tavern does offer the aspiring tavern owner some advantages however, in the form of copious outbuildings to help boost its appeal; such as shrines, temples, a forge, and a fight pit in which you can host a variety of different fight nights to entertain your guests and earn extra gold.

Help fund our 'Fantasy Tavern Simulator - Fortune's Tavern' on Kickstarter
  • laakira
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Fantasy Tavern Simulator Videogame - Fortune's Tavern

by laakira » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:56 am

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm surprised you haven't received any responses for this yet but i'm going to keep tracking the progress on kickstarter.