Hi from Ayudos.com - The Crowdfunding Blog and Network!
  • Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Hi from Ayudos.com - The Crowdfunding Blog and Network!

by Ayudos.com » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:32 pm

How's it going everybody!

Just wanted to join up here and see if I can help any of you crowdfunders with your projects and any questions you may have.

thanks and good luck!

• HStringer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Hi from Ayudos.com - The Crowdfunding Blog and Network!

by HStringer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Steer clear of these guys, everyone. They'll just take your money and run.
  • Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ayudos.com » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm

HStringer wrote:Steer clear of these guys, everyone. They'll just take your money and run.

Hello Hellen,

If you've had a problem with our services recently, please email me or message me on here. We apologize for any delays due to some server issues and technical problems we've had with our site and email host recently but it is all cleared up now. We are more than willing to talk about a refund for your campaign if you feel we haven't done our part.

I'll email you as well.
    Thanks,

Mike @ Ayudos.com
  • edgevoice
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by edgevoice » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 am

mike from ayudos,

i have a problem with your service. on dec. 24 i spent $85 and purchased your premium service for my brother's kickstarter campaign - a deck of playing cards inspired by edgar allan poe - and he gave his contact info. as of yet there has been no response from your site, except that the money was accepted immediately.

after a few days, he found ayudos on facebook and messaged them. he received a response that said a promotional release was being prepared. that was days ago. since then, nothing. i called the phone number on your site and left a voicemail message detailing the situation and leaving my callback number. i then left an email with both the support@ayudos and mike@ayudos addresses.

nothing. no response. no acknowledgment of any kind. check your inbox, check your voicemail. the messages are there.

in effect i have flushed $85 down the toilet, because even though you're apparently free to come on these sites and look for money, you're completely unwilling to do anything once you have it.

so, what are you willing to do about that? i leave this message for you in the hopes that a public record will exist of you rectifying the situation. if you want to honor the terms of service detailed on your site, please respond and provide the service that i purchased and i will gladly return to this thread and report as much. you can either respond to the messages my brother and i have left or answer here.

i await your prompt reply.

chris
  • TimelessPens
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TimelessPens » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:52 am

• JBrandon
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JBrandon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:32 pm

I too have fallen victim to ayudos. I paid $65 in hopes to spread my campaign's awareness, but the only "services" I've received are posting the project to facebook and twitter. That's not worth $65, nor is it what I paid for. This money was given over two weeks ago and I've yet to have a press release, a blog post, youtube marketing services, or any other services promised under that amount. I've sent emails to both Mike and David, but haven't received a response. Suffice to say, I will be taking the issue up with paypal. I don't have money to throw around lightly, I mean, I'm running a Kickstarter campaign! Ayudos, if you take someone's money, provide the services you promise. Otherwise, provide a refund. Steer clear, guys.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jbrandon/after-death-the-festival-run
    CrowdEnergy
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CrowdEnergy » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:23 pm

I just wanted to chime in - So far Ayudos.com has been very helpful to our campaign, especially in their willingness to retweet our content on twitter.

Thanks
    Todd
    CrowdEnergy.org
  • Rascal11
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Rascal11 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 am

In Mike's defense, I don't believe that they are trying to 'rip anyone off,' I think it's just that they are fairly new and can only offer basic re-tweeting and facebook services. After paying for the premium package, I too found that there is zero communication and after 3-4 days, I realized that the phone number listed on the site is just an answering message service as there was no answer on any of the 4 different days I called. I just messaged them on facebook and got a reply right away. So my advice is not to use email to communicate, or the phone. Just use facebook and it seems to work. It seems that they/he is just overwhelmed with the amount of work and is having trouble keeping up. Also, there is no feedback or confirmation as to what Ayudos actually did for the campaign and there is no way to really be sure. Most of what they offer can be done for free anyways. If you don't have a lot of advertising/PR $ to spend, then I suggest just buying facebook ads and setting a low-cost daily limit. Make sure you select the 'news feed' option, as it is far more effective than the right-hand thumbnail. Last week I spent $31 for 8 full days of ads and got over 2136 'clicks' on my ad which has brought me backers I never would have connected with otherwise. Mike is not a bad guy, just maybe not ready to take on a fulltime PR company. :P
  • JBrandon
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JBrandon » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:13 am

After receiving a prompt refund earlier today, I have to echo Rascal's thoughts. Mike isn't a bad guy, but perhaps overwhelmed, or not ready to undertake PR for multiple projects. A "bad guy" would've fought me tooth and nail to keep my money, even in light of not providing the services, but that wasn't the case here. I cannot put Mike in that nefarious category, but at the same time, I cannot recommend his company, Ayudos. I am pleased and satisfied he issued a full refund, as well as an apology.
  • Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ayudos.com » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:23 pm

JBrandon wrote:After receiving a prompt refund earlier today, I have to echo Rascal's thoughts. Mike isn't a bad guy, but perhaps overwhelmed, or not ready to undertake PR for multiple projects. A "bad guy" would've fought me tooth and nail to keep my money, even in light of not providing the services, but that wasn't the case here. I cannot put Mike in that nefarious category, but at the same time, I cannot recommend his company, Ayudos. I am pleased and satisfied he issued a full refund, as well as an apology.

Hey Jai,

Really apologize about not getting back to you in time and we had no problem refunding for any work that wasn't done for your campaign. We were in the middle of changing emails servers when you signed up and a few of your emails and project info were lost in the transfer.

But everything is good and up and running now.

Hope you consider us in the future for any other crowdfunding projects you may have.

Thanks,
    Mike G.
    http://ayudos.com