End Product = Blog. Any good Kickstarter examples of this?
  • Toddy351
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

End Product = Blog. Any good Kickstarter examples of this?

by Toddy351 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Does anyone know if there are any good examples of a Kickstarter project had an end product of some sort of blog? Any help on this would be appreciated.

• JayRM
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: End Product = Blog. Any good Kickstarter examples of thi

by JayRM » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:39 am

Hey Toddy... have you tried just searching "blog" on kickstarter? There are quite a few who have 0% funding. There appears to be one that is successful at the moment, but that's because they are asking for under $100. Personally, I would only consider backing projects that have shown they have already done a lot of work already, and that it is obvious that they would have a hard time persuing their passion without additional funds. No matter what it is, if a project creator starts a campaign with only concepts or very little work, I move on. For a blog, there are resources to get free domains, free hosting, and using free open source software. Having never run a blog, I woud say just start it right away because I'm guessing that it may take quite awhile before you start getting a lot of attention. Good luck!
    Our Kickstarter campaign is now live! http://www.reincarnatemfg.com/kickstarter/ Snowboard-like skateboard with no bindings!