Hello all! My "Freak" T-shirt project is live!
    sabinsacrifice
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hello all! My "Freak" T-shirt project is live!

by sabinsacrifice » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Sabin Russell, and I've launched my project on Kickstarter for my "Freak" T-shirt project!

In a nut shell,

The design all started from a band I formed back in 2005, and I wrote my own lyrics and music, and that's when I wrote the song, "Freak"! Everyone loved the words to the song so I came up with the idea to put the second verse on a T-shirt! That is how the "Freak" T-shirt was born! I started getting them inked at a local ink shop, and started wearing them, and everyone who saw them wanted one! So, I started getting more inked!

Now, we're trying to expand this, from selling them out of the back seat of my truck, flea markets, and events, to our own web store, or an actual store! Or an home business! We want to go nationwide with these shirts, because we believe if we could get the word across the world about these shirts, people would love them! We just need your support and help!

Check out my Kickstarter project page for more in detail info on why I wrote the song, and what we're all about!

We appreciate it!
    Thanks!
    Sabin Russell

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ak-t-shirt