My New Kickstarter Project: The Hoboroll Stuff Sack
  • GobiGear
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

My New Kickstarter Project: The Hoboroll Stuff Sack

by GobiGear » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:46 am

As a full-time professional botanist, I constantly travel to job sites around Southern California. I have experienced over and over the typical frustration of a traveler who could not find anything in my suitcase. How can you keep a pack organized efficiently, keep dirty clothes from clean, small items from large, without packing multiple suitcases? Maybe the idea of an “organized adventurer” seems like a contradiction, but I was determined to find a better way to pack.

I founded Gobi Gear and set out to disrupt the industry standard by offering a stuff sack above and beyond the expectations of travel enthusiasts. With the vision of making packing better and more organized, I created the Hoboroll.

The Hoboroll is a stuff sack with five compartments that allows you to reduce your gear volume by up to 50% while still staying organized on the go. With my current Kickstarter campaign, the goal is to raise funds to create a lighter weight, durable version of the existing Hoboroll, with a few added features suggested by customers over the years. If you have a few minutes, check out my campaign and learn more about my plans for the new and improved Hoboroll: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/26 ... nav_search

Our first version of the Hoboroll was a huge success, and now we're on Kickstarter to make it even better. We welcome any and all feedback!

• eduread
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: My New Kickstarter Project: The Hoboroll Stuff Sack

by eduread » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:06 am

sounds great I will take a look
    TheGOODKyle
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TheGOODKyle » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 pm

36 days left and you've met your goal. Nice!
    Receiving superpowers from the Earth to combat an ancient evil is a profoundly demanding task, but society may be the biggest problem.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... -superhero
  • barbarian_dros
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by barbarian_dros » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:04 am

The best thing about this is the name - "Hoboroll" is pretty funny/easy to remember.