Thought I would introduce myself...
  • brickbradford
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Thought I would introduce myself...

by brickbradford » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:18 pm

...and tell you all about my campaign

My name is Jesse Bradford I'm a heavy metal fan of about 15 years maybe more and along with my 2 comrades Miss Metal and Swede (our european connection) we have created a heavy metal news, reviews and interviews site (www.the-metalithic.com) but that wasn't the ultimate goal, from the beginning we planned to create something where independent artists could go and get everything they would need to get a start in the business, while we do work alongside some of the biggest labels in the business that's not where our heart lies... they are already big and successful they don't need our help. but the small bands do, the ones that play the gigs in the small pubs around the world night in and night out to less than 20 people, they are the glue that holds the metal scene together! have a look at our campaign and check out our website and you'll see what I mean.

I love metal and I want to see it thrive, and there's so much awesome music out there just waiting to be found... I reviewed a tech death band last night who is a dude and his mate recording it in a bedroom somewhere in idaho and it was absolutely incredible, as good as anything out there. that's the bands I want to support!

So yeah, that's my story... it's a noble cause and at this stage we seem to be struggling. Heavy Metal isn't looked favourably upon these days unfortunately and it seems to get glossed over quite a bit which can be quite frustrating...

Thanks for reading...
    I love this forum already!

• Crystal_Rosen
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Thought I would introduce myself...

by Crystal_Rosen » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi, welcome to Kickstarter Forum :)

Im a big fan of heavy metal too, keep up the good work :)
  • brickbradford
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Thought I would introduce myself...

by brickbradford » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Thanks... I really hope we can get this project off the ground, it is my dream!