First campaign Radiant Atmospheres
  • radiantatmospheres
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First campaign Radiant Atmospheres

by radiantatmospheres » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:26 pm

This is the first Kickstarter campaign i have launched, and i am looking for some feedback and tip for a successful campaign in progress! I am hosting a launch event this Friday, press releases are being sent out, friends and family have been contacted. Now what?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/40 ... ocumentary

Here's a snippet from the press release:
    Radiant Atmospheres, an Oakland-based artist collective, has been doing summer tours with their psychedelic light shows for almost 20 years. Providing kinetic spectacles to outdoor electronic dance parties all over Northern California is a labor of love for this ragtag family of brilliant minds and misfit personalities. The project website, www.radiantatmospheresmovie.com, includes a teaser reel and many pictures from previous annual shows.
    The film will bring the audience into the fold of the unique culture of artistic event lighting, programming and stagehandery. Viewers will be warmly embraced into the family, presented with the history, and invited to share in the love, work, struggles, and triumphs. Moran notes, “The audience will be reached by watching relatable interesting characters, as they push through difficulties and drama during the physical creation of magically bizarre dreamscapes. What I offer is a chance to vicariously live in the world of Radiant Atmospheres.”