Syria - Short Film
  • syriashortfilm
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Syria - Short Film

by syriashortfilm » Fri May 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm producing a film with a group of fellow graduates. This project is our first post university project, and we're really excited about it. It's a short film called 'Syria'.

'Syria' is a dark psychological drama film, 15 - 20 minutes in length. The story revolves around a male teacher who falls for one of his female pupils, resulting in the loss of his job, his relationship with his family, and as far as he's concerned - his life. All of which culminates in the films final dark scene when the teacher and his ex-pupil (who has now adopted the name 'Syria') meet in a brothel house in the seedy area of town. The film attempts to address a number of themes - sexual desire, lust and humiliation.

We're new to kickstarter, so any comments or feedback on our campaign would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

• Nathaniel Tomlinson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Syria - Short Film

by Nathaniel Tomlinson » Tue May 28, 2013 7:51 am

Sounds like an interesting short film. I would suggest you put the link to the kickstarter page on here though.

Searched it on kickstarter and it looked cool. I've only started my page recently and haven't had that much of a response so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about here but I would include some photos or concept art like you've shown in your video. Makes the page stand out a bit more in my opinion anyway.

Good luck on your project. I'll give it a share for you.

Nathaniel