First kickstarter project "FaithTees"
  • FaithTees
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First kickstarter project "FaithTees"

by FaithTees » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello all,
    I had it on my heart to go through all the work and effort to create this idea on kickstarter. If you have a second please take a look and offer any advice or thoughts about the project. I am not begging for backers but if you can help by spreading the project through twitter or facebook that would be just as good! I do welcome any backers however :)...I just wanted to try and do my part by selling shirts and using ALL net profit not used for business purposed to make a difference in someone's life. The first project I plan on pursuing if the project goes through is adopting a wish from the make-a-wish foundation. How awesome would that be?! If all went well selling shirts, there is no telling what all we can do for others!!

Thanks,
    Ray

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... /faithtees

• Tim Brownstone
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: First kickstarter project "FaithTees"

by Tim Brownstone » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi Ray,

I personally would put a little more into jazzing the campaign up a little bit... I am no expert though!
    Tim Brownstone
  • FaithTees
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FaithTees » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Thank you very much, I have updated it and hope it is very enticing to others :)
  • InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:02 am

Ray,
    Did you promote this in any faith based online communities?
    Also, perhaps host an event at your church, perhaps have a raffle--but have a laptop with you and make sure they pledge on the site at the event. If you get 20-30 backers all at once, your project will rank higher in popularity.

And if it doesn't fund this time, relaunch.

But take some time finding places outside of KS to promote your t-shirts and host a giveaway on pitchfuse.com.

Good luck!
    If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
  • FaithTees
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FaithTees » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:26 am

Awesome ideas...I will try those for sure! Thanks so much!
  • sneakybrunogames
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by sneakybrunogames » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:18 am

Hi Ray!

Congratulations and best of luck to you. Your project looks really promising but see if you can improve the look of your campaign a bit more to attract eyes. Perhaps add more detail about your company. I also suggest looking at other successfully backed projects and compare to get some ideas.

I also started a Kickstarter project. It's a mobile game with awesome features from funny stories, challenging game play, awesome music, promotes positive vibes, etc. Please take a look. Perhaps it will inspire some ideas for you. Thanks and all the best! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... -adventure
  • ForeverRoyalCC
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ForeverRoyalCC » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:43 am

Sorry you didn't reach your goal. But if you really love your idea, be the driving force and keep it going! Best of luck!

Forever Royal CC