TICK: The final hours! Updates, samples and rewards for ALL!
  • PeeJayx
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

TICK: The final hours! Updates, samples and rewards for ALL!

by PeeJayx » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:17 am

Kickstarter Link (Leads to details of update): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pjleonard/tick-a-novel-by-pj-leonard/posts/749458

Well, this is it! The home stretch, the final countdown, that bit in every cheesy action movie where the hero is diving towards a slowly shutting door as gunfire sprays around him. AT the time of writing, the remaining time and remaining money to raise is very slim, and it is too close to call. Once again I am floored by the response I am getting: from family near and far, friends new and old, and of course from utter strangers. It is a truly incredible experience to see such support for a dream you've had for over 10 years, so whatever happens, I will take away something of value from this. Thank you.

But hey, it would be a shame to see it all go to waste, wouldn't it? So here we go: a final flourish of extras for you to feast upon:

Extra #1 - Paganini's Strings

As part of the £25 tier, Paganini's Strings is a short story that will come bundled with the main story. Here is a link so you can read a sample of the guitar-shredding marvel:

http://pjleonard.wordpress.com/paganinis-strings/

Extra #2 - EVERY backer gets a signed photo of the author!

That's right! Every backer will now get a signed photo of the author, with a handwritten message as well! This will be posted to your address before the deadline of the project's release, June 2014. This will be a great memento to keep in case 'Tick' reaches the big time!

Extra #3 - ALL reward tiers' special thanks can write their own personal message!

In addition to the special thanks that will appear in all forms of the e-book and physical copies, the backer can now also write their own personal message into the book, which will appear next to their special thanks. It can be anything: about the book, why they backed the Kickstarter, something they want to say, or just a simple shout out! The only rule is that it is kept clean and within the spirit of the book!

There you have it! I hope this slew of extras is enough to push us over the target. But once again, I want to thank everyone who backed me and supported me.

Now...let's DO THIS!

PJL x