CHOOSE to WRITE not SHOOT .50 Caliber Bullet Pen
  • Sylvialasalandra
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

CHOOSE to WRITE not SHOOT .50 Caliber Bullet Pen

by Sylvialasalandra » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:41 pm

"Choose to WRITE not SHOOT" means a person can cause people to change their opinions, beliefs or ideology on a large scale whereas a gun can only change a person's opinion by force which often only results in harming a person. With a pen; our thoughts, our expressions, our feelings, our thinking outweigh violence, and then ideas are expressed. The power of the pen and words that they create, can make a positive and permanent impact on many generations. For me; the pen stands for POSITIVE, ENCOURAGING and CONSTRUCTIVE thoughts. Each pen is made in the USA from a genuine .50 caliber BMG (Browning Machine Gun) fired bullet. Each pen is powder coated for a lasting finish. Don't worry, these rounds have already been fired and have no explosive-ability left in them...only the words you choose to write! Each one of these pens are precision cut and the top of the bullet casing is filled with genuine crushed precious stones or rare relics and then sealed. What's super about this pen is that it's refillable and uses a standard Parker style refill.

After creating unique gifts for family and friends, I was encouraged to start marketing outside my circle. Being an avid collector of Political, Entertainment and Music memorabilia for 20 years, I’ve been fortunate to amass an extraordinary collection and incorporate some of the rarest woods, and relics into my creations (Not to mention decorate my home!)

Collecting pens are one of my many passions in life; the actual placing of a pen to paper is becoming a lost art. People rather text or email each other however for me; writing on a piece of paper, journal or notebook are tangible evidences of thoughts and feelings. Although, writing has become a relic of the past for many people, it hasn't for me. Writing is my way of reaching out to friends and family in a physical sense. This is what led me to create some of the unique pens that are on my website: http://www.SylviaLasalandra.com

Thanks for stopping by and check out my kickstarter project; Choose to WRITE not SHOOT with the .50 caliber bullet pen.