Looking for input and positive feedback on my project
  • grafitticollection
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Looking for input and positive feedback on my project

by grafitticollection » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi Everyone,
    I know there are tons of wallets out there and some very nice ones made from Tyvek. But, I think ours has a great design and is more compact for the minimalists who seem to be constantly searching for something new. Please take a look at our project on Kickstarter and tell us what you think.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grafittiwallets/grafitti-walletsthe-coolest-wallets-made-from-tyve

We have some great ideas on expanding our market after this project is completed and look forward to doing that through Kickstarter as well.

Thanks,
    Jim

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Looking for input and positive feedback on my project

by sbriggman » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Hey Jim. Would be nice to have some kind of a cost breakdown as to where the money will go. May want to consider adding a tier below the tier you get a wallet and a few after with more ways that a backer can get involved in the outcome of the project. Have you considered offering any early bird specials or "gift tiers" (where you can with this tier, get the wallet as a gift with something special like wording on it?)
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • grafitticollection
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by grafitticollection » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks for the input, I am making some changes to the logo size and location also going to offer without logo and am working on how to offer with special order printing. I am thinking to stop the project and resubmit with new pricing also.
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Cool. Keep us updated as you progress and what works/doesn't for you.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    CrowdFund Genius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CrowdFund Genius » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Amazing product! Before I even seen the video I got all giddy about it. One I love graffiti, ever since I was younger. Two, with a marketing background, I see products sometimes that you can just run with and have a field day with as well! And yes this is one of them. Video is basically a commercial that explains the entire product. Fantastic, but... Would like to see the creator, like to see him talk on the video so you can see how excited you are about the product!
    Also your Facebook page is not a page, its a facebook profile, you are missing out on valuable insights about your customers and backers by not having the business page. Where are your potential customers located? what city? who are they? All this info could be given to you from Facebook insights on the business pages. Run a few adds, and you could give away a wallet a week as a promotional contest to attract more customers. If you ever want to talk get in touch with me below. Good Luck

CrowdFund Genius
    Like us on Facebook http://on.fb.me/12lZ2SW
    For more tips and Crowdfunding info check us out on Twitter @CrowdFundGenius and Like us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1kdAzSQ