Online Promotion
  • pd7
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Online Promotion

by pd7 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 am

Hello All! I received approval on my project two days ago, however my online person had a family emergency back out of country so I'm in a bind now. I'm computer literate and did all of the other jobs getting the project to approval. Social media, forums, etc are not my strong suit so I'm wondering what to do?

I'm thinking I'll need to find someone that would be willing to talk me through a plan over the phone. I think a short conversation would give me what I need and I'm willing to do all the work. Can anyone suggest a good resource I should try to find such a person (budget is low, unfortunately)?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you can offer.

• InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

Re: Online Promotion

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:24 am

I am off tomorrow. I am by no means an expert, but maybe one of the many masters on this site can also help. I live in San Diego and am on PST. If you don't mind a 3 year old screaming along with Planes or Cars2 I would be willing to give you a primer over the phone. Just write down all your questions tonight.

Several people (J.A. Aka Vaporstarter and sal) have given free advice so I wil not accept any payment from you. Email me and I will send you my phone number--- ulyd3796@gmail.com
    If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi pd7. Rose of TheCrowdFundamentals does consultation calls like this. Her and I are good friends. Not sure of the cost. Mention that you know me/came from the forum.

You could also consider watching some free youtube videos on crowdfunding/kickstarter. Indiegogo does social media hangouts on youtube every once and a while. Haven't seen many of these for Kickstarter unfortunately.

Finally, I have a lot of free resources on CrowdCrux.com. I usually direct people to this article: http://www.crowdcrux.com/kickstarter-so ... -kawasaki/

If you find it to be helpful, leave a comment.

@uly thanks for offering to help! :)
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • roseaspinelli
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by roseaspinelli » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Thanks for the vote of support, Sal. Pd7, if you're still in need, you can contact me at rose@thecrowdfundamentals.com. I do consults or classes for DIYers and folks on a tight budget. Happy New Year, all!
  • pd7
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by pd7 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Sal and Rosa,

My apologies on the delayed response...I am only now seeing your comments (new to forums/social marketing and spending a lot of time learning).

Anyway, Sal, thank you for the resources and I will definitely check them out and comment after.

Rosa, I will email you momentarily as follow up.

This site is FANTASTIC and everyone has been extraordinarily helpful! Thanks again.

PD7
    ::::::::> Krōm: The Next Evolution of Billiard Ball Design is Here! Check out our first Kickstarter campaign at :::::::> http://kck.st/1lArEvy
  • roseaspinelli
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by roseaspinelli » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi Pierre,

I've responded to your email.

Thanks,

Rose