My First KS Campaign Looking for Advice
  • harryl
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

My First KS Campaign Looking for Advice

by harryl » Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:54 am

Hello everyone, this is our first project on Kickstarter. We are artisans from China, and we hope to bring some interesting handicrafts from China to the world. Our first product is a popular squishy toy in China and today is the first day of its launch. We would like to know if you are interested in this product selection and if you have any suggestions. Since this is our first time launching a project, we are unsure what kind of promotional strategies would be suitable for this product. Do you have any ideas? Also, if anyone would like to support us, it will be greatly appreciated :D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ca ... relief-toy

• jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: My First KS Campaign Looking for Advice

by jassiet.ross » Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:23 am

Congrats on your Kickstarter launch! To promote your squishy toy, try using social media to share engaging content and behind-the-scenes looks. Collaborate with influencers who can showcase your product to their followers, and join relevant online communities to share your project. Building an email list and sending regular updates can keep potential backers interested. Also, consider reaching out to blogs and websites for media coverage. Best of luck with your campaign—I hope it’s a huge success!