OH!. . . .HAI. . .AGAIN! Ulysses Here And I RELAUNCHED!
  • InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

OH!. . . .HAI. . .AGAIN! Ulysses Here And I RELAUNCHED!

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 am

Here it is!!>>> http://kck.st/1e9qUPX
    Please pledge (even a dollar helps!) or share if you can--or ignore the campaign. . .CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE! Collapse your own wave function!

I can not afford help. I filled out a form that offered free promotion on the first campaign (failed to fund~Nov 8 thru Dec 8/ $1,780 raised of an unrealistic, $5,750 goal)
    and someone got back to me and asked which range my marketing budget fell into to? The lowest tier was $300 to 3k. Seeing that there was not a $0.00 to $0.00
    tier I declined their offer.

Someone reached out to me and offered help. I knew something was fatally wrong with the project and said I would love help but could not afford ant at the time being/ Seeing their reply of "No charge" made me cry. The end of Braveheart kind of cry. I am me, rather offline or on. I am going to wake up one day and that will be it--no more life. . . kitchen is closed, jello is jiggling and the butter is getting hard. No need to portray life with a veneer of bravado. I was so lost, so sad that the dream was fading--his offer made me cry.

The campaign you see could not have been possible without him. He did the video, he helped in so many ways--and still is helping to this day. he taught me that this community is filled with people who want to help, for the sake of helping. And I will always pay it forward. Today You, Tomorrow Me (one day I will share that amazing story, but if you have a moment and feel like onions are being cut..google "Reddit Today You Tomorrow Me Story")

His name is J.A. Ames and on this amazing forum he goes by Vaporstarter!! THANK YOU J.A.!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
  • VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: OH!. . . .HAI. . .AGAIN! Ulysses Here And I RELAUNCHED!

by VaporStarter » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Thanks Uly! Helping has been my pleasure! Your talent, commitment, and enthusiasm is an inspiration. If anyone deserves to get funded, you do!

So let me throw my voice into this thread and also say to anyone reading this... please consider backing one heck of a nice guy!

http://kck.st/1e9qUPX
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com