Are there any fans of old arcade games?
    Noah526
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Are there any fans of old arcade games?

by Noah526 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:10 pm

Yesterday I was at my friend's house and saw a modern arcade machine with games in it. I played it for a while and I really liked it, so I wanted to buy one for myself. Are there more fans of such games?

Liam123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Are there any fans of old arcade games?

by Liam123 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:42 pm

I think there are still a lot of fans of arcade games. I think many people of age with a smile on their faces remember playing arcade games. Retro Arcade Machines are coming back and now people are starting to play these games again. I, too, am crazy about playing arcade machines and I think I can do it. Man, really all the old stuff is coming back again, just in a new shell, so with the mods and so much more, it's pretty cool.
    Frank86
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Frank86 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:13 pm

I'm also a fan of arcade games. I want to show my son these games, so he can feel the difference between modern games and the games that were then.
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:26 pm

It's always great to find things that you used to spend a lot of time with in the past. To me, it's something very personal and important. The other day I found my N64 Games, which my parents had given me as a birthday present. It was an amazing feeling. Just as vivid as the day I first received it. Yesterday I played with my dad again. It's unforgettable. So for me, the console will always be something special that I will remember with warmth.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:49 pm

Hello everyone, friends. It all depends on the specific mission. There are some levels that are easier to conquer. And there are locations where I can wander endlessly and not feel any benefit from it. Anything can happen, and you need to somehow maneuver between this luck and bad luck. Now I have begun to look closely at the gains https://conquestcapped.com/wow/raids/aberrus/aberrus-normal-boost/. I really hope they can help me. And I believe that this will give the desired result on all fronts.