modifying furniture system (standing desk L angled to a regular L shape)
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

modifying furniture system (standing desk L angled to a regular L shape)

by keilecpod » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:39 pm

modifying furniture system (standing desk L angled to a regular L rectangle)
    this is really annoying, this has happened with other components as well where i cant make simple modifications of the shape and when i load it into the project it just stays the same as it was before i edited it in family editor. ive tried everything, different setting in the project browser, loading w/ & w/o replacing parameters, renaming and saving it under a different name, ive deleted geometry from it (the desktop in this instance to troubleshoot where the issue is coming from but even then when i load it into the project it looks the exact same as before i tried to update the geometry!!!! i need this desk to update how ive modified it!!! if i deleted the desktop from the frame what do i need to do in the family editor so that when i load it into the project it looks like how i edited it in the family editor?? if im able to do that i think i should be able to modify it how i really want it to be (trying to remove the angled/sloped end)???

thank you,
    Gaby.

Zeero
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: modifying furniture system (standing desk L angled to a regular L shape)

by Zeero » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:39 pm

Buy a good chair and table, and everything will be fine with your back.
  • Cobainik
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: modifying furniture system (standing desk L angled to a regular L shape)

by Cobainik » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:41 pm

I haven't been doing graphic design for a long time, and it was precise because of such situations that I quit this job because I was tired of constantly asking people about various little things on forums. Now I work at home as a programmer, and I like it much more, given my schedule and work requirements and the salary I receive. I recently purchased a large gaming desk from this site -- https://eurekaergonomic.com/gaming-desk ... oard-tray/ and it has become more convenient for me not only to work at my workplace but also to play games that I like.