Our simulation game now Live on Kickstarter! Any help would be amazing!
    Advenworks
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Our simulation game now Live on Kickstarter! Any help would be amazing!

by Advenworks » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:30 pm

I would like to present you our game Real Horse 3D. We (9 people) are working on this game for a year now.  It is a casual simulation game where you raise and tend to your stable of dream horses and ride them in real-life disciplines.

In this game, you’ll care for your horses through different activities (feeding, bathing, brushing & petting) and ride them in real-life disciplines (Cross Country, Steeplechase & Racing), alone or against other players.

We recently launched our game on Kickstarter, any help is welcome! We need some help in order to continue developing this game ^^

Kickstarter -> https://bit.ly/3KqNFRs
    Real Horse 3D (available in some countries) -> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/real-hors ... 1578683390

Thank you!

• MarissaMcconnell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Our simulation game now Live on Kickstarter! Any help would be amazing!

by MarissaMcconnell » Wed May 29, 2024 12:00 pm

1. **How long have you been working on the game?**
    - We have been working on Real Horse 3D for a year.
    2. **What type of game is Real Horse 3D?**
    - It is a casual simulation game where you raise and tend to your horses and ride them in real-life disciplines.
    3. **What activities can you do in the game?**
    - You can feed, bathe, brush, and pet your horses, and ride them in Cross Country, Steeplechase, and Racing events.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Our simulation game now Live on Kickstarter! Any help would be amazing!

by keilecpod » Wed May 29, 2024 6:00 pm

Your simulation game on Kickstarter sounds really exciting. I love supporting new projects, especially from indie developers. About your request for help, I think many people might be wondering if they can use Cash App without a card to back your game. The good news is that can you use cash app without a card for most things. You can link your Cash App account directly to your bank account and use the app to make payments online, including supporting Kickstarter projects. This might be a good thing to mention in your Kickstarter campaign or in any FAQs you have for backers. It can make it easier for people who do not have a card or prefer not to use one to support your game. Personally, I have found Cash App to be really convenient for making online transactions without having to rely on a physical card. It's simple and straightforward. I hope your campaign gets a lot of support and reaches its goal quickly.