Kickstarter Campaign Advice
  • mooker15
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Kickstarter Campaign Advice

by mooker15 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:17 am

My name is Mark Greenburg and I am one of the developers of a game called "Luck O' The Dice." I was born in Colorado and have lived here most of my life. I am the youngest of 6 kids. Currently, I am attending dental school, but this game has been a fun side project. I am married and have 2 children. It is a busy time in my life, but I am really wanting to have our Kickstarter campaign succeed. I'm hoping that fellow Kickstarter forum members could help me improve our Kickstarter campaign. Please take a look at our campaign and offer any advice on how to improve it. Here is the link to our campaign:
    http://kck.st/IhdDpl

Thank You,

Mark Greenburg

• VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Kickstarter Campaign Advice

by VaporStarter » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:04 am

mooker15 wrote:and offer any advice on how to improve it.

Nice campaign! I especially like the random humor elements... "This game will never grow old... but you will" followed by 30 seconds of crickets sounds and a walker crawl across the room.. lol.

Anyway, as for constructive criticism my comments would only be minor and immaterial to the success of your campaign. Personally I'd have tweaked the start of the video just a bit... since there is zero audio to begin with, and you start to react prior to the voice over, I initially thought I had a sound issue.
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com