Wisdom tooth surgery
  • EdinStops
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Wisdom tooth surgery

by EdinStops » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:04 am

Hi merman and mermaid,

I am soon to undergoes extraction of my wisdom tooth. After the surgery will if affect my ability to frenzel equalization? Any advice?

Zeero
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Wisdom tooth surgery

by Zeero » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:30 pm

A wisdom tooth is usually pulled without consequences.
  • Cobainik
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cobainik » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:42 pm

I had a dental operation on my wisdom teeth at the clinic thehealthysmile.net and after the operation, I didn't have any problems, except for problems with my cheek, which swelled up because of the peculiarities of my immunity. I advise you to consult a doctor and consult with him about the side effects after wisdom tooth surgery, he should tell you what can happen after surgery. However, you need to remember that after surgery, even if you do not have any side effects, you should follow a special regime to quickly restore your oral cavity after surgery. Do everything that the doctor recommends to you and everything will be fine for you, never doubt the doctors mate.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:27 am

Right now I'm going to whitening zoom guide buy and I think that this will be the right decision. From my point of view, in general, all such things are very invigorating and encouraging - because it is thanks to such technologies that history is being made. I think that we should not be afraid of such new discoveries, because the future lies behind them. Human beings have an inherent desire for such accomplishments. You may even get many new clients for this reason.