Have you had a second career?
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Have you had a second career?

by DianaGibson90oXM » Tue May 10, 2022 9:46 am

Jobs are out there, even if you've been away for a few years. For helpful tips, check out

virginuso
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Have you had a second career?

by virginuso » Tue May 10, 2022 12:28 pm

Hi! Thanks for this topic, I'm interested to know the details...
  • michaelshah
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by michaelshah » Tue May 10, 2022 1:03 pm

Oh, we live now in a time when we need to adapt to a rapidly changing world. Almost every day something new happens, then a war, then a pandemic. I don't even know what will happen tomorrow, where should I send my family and children so that they are safe? In addition, technology is developing so fast now that I am sure in 15 years human drivers will no longer work. Cars will soon replace all people at work and many of us will become unemployed. Personally, I plan to retrain by learning programming, because now it is relevant. My son wants to go to a Caribbean medical school. And my wife wants to open a business selling food. I think every person at any age nowadays needs a second profession just in case.
    lajaecom
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lajaecom » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:37 pm

I do not understand the question well. Do you mean have you reborn? In my knowledge, you can have one career in your life that may have many different patterns such as education then versatile jobs and maybe your own company but all thigs are summarized. Furthermore, I have seen a weird thing, most recruiters do not even care about how long or how often you worked, they care only about the last five years. Is not that so fake that I guess this is for the reason to keep the salaries low. What do You think?

Regards: L@JA