CryptoCurrency Beginners
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

CryptoCurrency Beginners

by charli55 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:01 am

What is cryptography?

Cryptocurrency is a digital payment system that does not rely on banks to verify transactions. It is a peer-to-peer system that can allow anyone anywhere to send and receive payments. Instead of being physical money that is transferred and exchanged in the real world, cryptocurrency payments exist exclusively in the form of digital records in an online database describing specific transactions. When you transfer cryptocurrency funds, the transactions are registered in the public ledger. You store your cryptocurrency in a digital wallet.

What is blockchain?

Cryptocurrencies work using a technology called blockchain. Blockchain is a decentralized technology, common on many computers, that manages transactions and records them. Part of the appeal of this technology is its security.

Blockchain is, in fact, a digital transaction book that is duplicated and distributed throughout the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain. Each block in the chain contains several transactions, and each time a new transaction occurs in the blockchain, a record of this transaction is added to the ledger of each participant. A decentralized database managed by multiple participants is known as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).

haleszarz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: CryptoCurrency Beginners

by haleszarz » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:11 am

Thanks for the information.
    tracygaug
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by tracygaug » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:12 am

Thank you very much for such brief but helpful and informative information. I think that now I will know much more about cryptocurrency. I just needed your thread because I decided to invest a certain amount of money in bitcoin and a certain amount in a cheap currency, but I notice how it is growing in price every day. It seems that a similar token is called a Vaffa Token, but I need to clarify. My best friend's company created this cryptocurrency, and now I think this is an ideal option for investing money in this project, isn't it? After all, now the cryptocurrency is growing in price incredibly fast.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Yes, it's about me. I don’t know how to save money at all, I like to live on a grand scale, as they say. This allows me to feel more free, to feel that my work is not being done in vain. I really want to believe that every person in his life has something that he does not mind spending money on. Otherwise, why is all this, right? I would also like to add that for us lately the light has come together like a wedge on money, and it’s wrong to be able to let it go. We will earn with the help of the cryptocurrency exchange and tips https://stoic.ai more.