Welder?
    Martinkatan
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Welder?

by Martinkatan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:27 pm

I currently have an old plug for reading Lincoln welder, in the near future I will have to do a good job of fencing for myself and, possibly, for some other family. From the very beginning, I always hated being tied to a plug welding machine.

Name a few good options to get portable welding without breaking the bank. I'm not a very experienced welder, but I can make things stick together. All I've done is arc welding, so I'd like to stick with it.

• LaurenMthc
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Welder?

by LaurenMthc » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:28 pm

I am also interested in this question. I'm afraid to do something wrong
    wandaruth
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Welder?

by wandaruth » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:33 pm

I remember trying to brew a fence for myself and my neighbors, it was a complete horror. No one knew exactly how to do this, and I decided that there was nothing complicated about it. Unfortunately, my self-confidence failed me and I ruined the fence for myself and my neighbors. We decided to call the master and I decided to ask where he studied to be a welder. The guy told me about the site where he studied and I decided to find more info about welding. I plan to sign up, I see it is very profitable, and in my life I have had cases when I needed a welder.