Train travel
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Train travel

by Emad785 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:11 pm

What's the best country for traveling by train?

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Train travel

by LeslieBShaw » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:35 am

Yeah, it's hard to travel this year too.
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:37 am

In fact, it is very scary to watch how Covid has changed our lives. It was incredibly difficult to go somewhere, not even on a trip. But now more and more countries are loosening restrictions for foreigners vaccinated against covid. And travelers are already ready to give an injection for the sake of free movement. I was vaccinated against covid back in March, so I managed to get two doses of the vaccine before the summer and started planning my trip to Europe. For a long time I could not find a suitable company to promote on the train because I was not tired of the schedule or prices. When I returned to the search a couple of weeks later, I accidentally stumbled upon dbauskunft.com and I was very satisfied with their service. At the moment, I want to advise you to take care of your health even more!
  • glasgonam
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by glasgonam » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Try to visit England, you will like it there.
  • Gremnalkut
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Gremnalkut » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Most of all, I like to travel by train to Austria and Germany, all because everything there always arrives on time. In general, everything is done on time in Europe, unlike America, and I've always liked it. Perhaps when I retire, I will move to Vienna and observe the beauty every day. The architecture in this city is at the highest level. By the way, the food here is also delicious, and people behave perfectly, I don't know, more intelligent or something. It is just my opinion, and my friend didn't like it there at all, he said it was boring to live there.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:11 pm

I love trains, this type of travels is kinda romantic and meditative. But unfortunately trains are too slow for the modern lifestyle, and I have to use plains mostly. By the way, if you want to save on booking flights, feel free to use this justfly customer service , this service saved me much time and money.
  • reban88700
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by reban88700 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:06 pm

I don't like traveling by train
  • reban88700
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by reban88700 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:09 pm

But I really enjoyed my trip in Turkey when we decided to rent catamarans in the Turkey . Traveling on a catamaran is a great family vacation. Joint planning of the day and performing simple duties like passing locks is very unifying.
  • Thadeciagre86
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Thadeciagre86 » Tue May 10, 2022 9:44 am

Hello guys, Do you have experience dating online? I am looking for the best places to go out in London. I have an interest in dating London women. So I will prefer to date them. Anyone who knows about any website where I can find them please share your information.