Scanning does not work for WF200
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Scanning does not work for WF200

by IreneGrant » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:30 pm

I have a custom board with WFX chip and WiFi scanning does not work most of the time. To perform the scan I am using `wpa_cli scan` command.

In 95% of the time this command return `FAIL-BUSY`. When happen I am getting following log from WFX kernel driver:

# wfx-sdio mmc2:0001:1: hardware request START_SCAN (0x07) on vif 0 returned status 2

WFX driver version is `2.10`, kernel `4.1.52`.

Above issue is not observed on two others board I have, which are running the same code. Any ideas what can be the root cause of the issue?

Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Scanning does not work for WF200

by Jakondama » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:14 pm

this may be related to your internet connection. Try calling the guys who installed the Internet for you
    tracygaug
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Scanning does not work for WF200

by tracygaug » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:19 pm

Try to contact a professional. I think those guys who conducted the Internet for you should help you. My friend had a situation, the Internet was working very slowly. He tried to search for the answer on the Internet. Many people wrote that the reason may be in a weak router. He called the guys who installed the Internet for him and described the situation. A guy came and changed a friend's router. After that, the guy went to 192.168.1.1 and configured the network. Then the guy asked him to check the Internet speed and everything really started working faster.