How do I turn my website idea into a reality?
  • Mahjong
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

How do I turn my website idea into a reality?

by Mahjong » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:19 am

I'll try to keep it nice and simple since I'm sure you guys have had to endure so many newcomers asking this question.

I've read a couple of topics here but none of them really seem to answer the question I've been having for a long while. Most of the topics I've read have been about physical/hands-on products or video games but none of those really relate to what I'm trying to do.

My idea is to create a unique website that hasn't been done before but I'm not sure how to go about the first stepping stone. I've got a whole community of around 200 people that are all willing to fund the project and I myself am willing to invest around 1-2 thousand dollars of my own money as a catalyst to speed things up but I seem to have fallen into an endless paradox and I'm not sure how to break out of it.

From what I've read and seen, the first impression is everything. This means I need concrete videos and photos showcasing my project. The issue is that my project is just an idea at the moment and doesn't have many photos or videos to go by which I will obtain after I have achieved the crowd funding. Do you see the contradiction here? In order to get funding, I need to have the project but in order to get the project, I need to get funding.

Please help, any advice is good advice, I've been stuck on this for quite some time!