Re: Haircuts

by Rougdab » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:54 am

The ones that are easily done.
    TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TimColeman » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Braid your hair whether you are black or white, male or female. It is traditionally seen as an African American man's activity while women have given upbraiding altogether. However, it does not have to be that way. There is a wealth of stylish looks available that reflect who you are as a person. There are some misconceptions about braids, though, which need to be set straight! With the correct information and tools, anyone can learn how to braid their hair. I was looking forward to the best way to learn How To Braid Your Own Hair , and I am happy I found it.
  • Grutt
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Grutt » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:07 pm

I just like the classics.
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:08 pm

I have an idea for a modern hairstyle. Put your hair in a ponytail at the top of your head and fix it with a rubber band. Then leave a little space along the length of your hair and tie another elastic band around your hair. Take sharper scissors and cut the hair neatly on the border of the second rubber band. Suppose you filmed all this on camera simultaneously. In that case, you can put on funny music, pour the video on the network and wait for fame. If you didn't film it, just be happy that you are the owner of the most fashionable haircut of the season. Well, if you have a problem with hair growth, I highly recommend checking out https://novahairtransplantnyc.com/.