Native CSGO wayland - anyone?
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Native CSGO wayland - anyone?

by LeslieBShaw » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:59 pm

When running CS GO with the SDL_VIDEO=wayland driver with any of these parameters, I get the following errors below.
    When I just run it through the default steam settings, I get "Wayland not found" pop-ups.
    Does anyone know how to launch CSGO initially via steam on wayland? I think there are other libraries that I need to preload, but I'm not sure which ones.

• NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Native CSGO wayland - anyone?

by NogChurchi » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:03 pm

I don't know what's the issue here. I launch the game via wayland without problems.
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:11 pm

I'm an old-timer in the game CS:GO. Played a long time ago, gave up, but now I'm back again. When I came back I also encountered a problem, but not like yours. I was having map crashes while loading, an error popped up. I was worried and nervous, as I did not want to quit the game and lose all the skins, bought from https://globalcsgo.com/trading-sites . The reason was the violation of file integrity. I searched the Internet, solved my problem and now enjoy the game. I advise you also look for information on the Internet or write to technical support. I hope that you will fix the problem and enjoy the game!
  • Sament
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sament » Tue May 30, 2023 11:15 pm

LeslieBShaw wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:59 pm When running CS GO with the SDL_VIDEO=wayland driver with any of these parameters, I get the following errors below.
    When I just run it through the default steam settings, I get "Wayland not found" pop-ups.
    Does anyone know how to launch CSGO initially via steam on wayland? I think there are other libraries that I need to preload, but I'm not sure which ones.
    I launch cs go through wayland with absolutely no problems, maybe you should reinstall the emulator. By the way, I recently discovered the platform https://skin.club/en/skins?category=Bayonet&type=Knife, with the help of which I open cheap cases, from which, in turn, I get cool skins for weapons.