Buy skins for cs:go
    Martinkatan
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Buy skins for cs:go

by Martinkatan » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:28 pm

Hello everyone, are there any resources where you can buy skins for cs:go cheaper than in steam?

• Fergall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Buy skins for cs:go

by Fergall » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:48 am

Isn't that forbidden?
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:48 am

Steam does not block this.
  • keilecpod
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by keilecpod » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:55 am

Steam really has very high prices for skins from CS:GO or Dota 2. Sometimes the community itself controls these prices and because of this, some skins are just incredibly expensive. If I want to buy or sell skins, I don't use Steam. As for me, it is best suited for this https://skinsmonkey.com/ since their prices are much more pleasant.Steam can only be used when you want to exchange skins with someone. It's a pity that Steam has not yet come up with a feature that will show the full cost of skins right in the trade window.
  • Sament
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sament » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:07 pm

Martinkatan wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:28 pm Hello everyone, are there any resources where you can buy skins for cs:go cheaper than in steam?
    Good day. Personally, I get skins for weapons in cs go using the skin.club platform, where I open cheap cases. Just this week, I added the "M4A4 | Cyber Security" skin to my collection. Already tested it in the game, it looks just great.
    hamemont
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by hamemont » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:40 am

For buying CS skins at potentially lower prices than on Steam, you might want to check out third-party marketplaces like SkinBaron, Buff163, or TradeIt.gg. Just make sure to use reputable sites and be cautious of any scams.
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:57 am

I saw your post while looking for something myself. If you're considering buying skins for CS, it might be worth checking out options for CS2 skins, too. They often have some fantastic designs and updates that catch your eye. Exploring both can give you a better idea of what you like and get the best bang for your buck. Sometimes, the new buy cs2 skins are fresh compared to the older ones in CS. These are my two cents, but it's always fun to see what's out there and grab something that stands out.