Re: Elevators

by Rebelif » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:11 pm

Yes!
    TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TimColeman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:11 am

I used to. The thought of getting into the elevator just pushed me into panic. The thing is that my office is on the eighth floor and every single day I had to climb eight flights of stairs. It was so freaking tiring! The days when I had to go out for lunch were the worst, cause I had to climb the stairs twice! I was mainly scared to take it because it was so old, and I was afraid of a potential free fall. Thankfully, my boss then decided to use Hin Chong's lift maintenance services , and the lift wasn't making the noises it used to make, so I started taking it every day. I think I wouldn't take the stairs ever again now!
    NERV
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NERV » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:05 am

TimColeman wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:11 am I used to. The thought of getting into the elevator just pushed me into panic. The thing is that my office is on the eighth floor and every single day I had to climb eight flights of stairs. It was so freaking tiring! The days when I had to go out for lunch were the worst, cause I had to climb the stairs twice! I was mainly scared to take it because it was so old, and I was afraid of a potential free fall. Thankfully, my boss then decided to use Hin Chong's lift maintenance services , and the lift wasn't making the noises it used to make, so I started taking it every day. I think I wouldn't take the stairs ever again now!
    My office is on the 11th floor and I still take the stairs...I just can't deal with this phobia.