Anyone else home-schooled?
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Anyone else home-schooled?

by DianaGibson90oXM » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:58 am

For two years, I tried to work with schools. I volunteered because they don't have nurses on site. I made sure to attend the dinners because I don't trust the secretary in the office to give my child the right insulin. I even got a job as a yard attendant to make sure I could be there for my daughter at recess. As parents, we shouldn't worry so much about our children getting diabetes treatment. I once went to get her insulin from the office and they didn't have a key and didn't know how to access her supplies. What if she needs a shot of glucagon?

Forget about worrying, I'm home-schooled now. I've been homeschooling for three months now and I'm really enjoying it. She attends 4 extracurricular seminars a week, where I help in the classes. I hope that they will soon allow me to teach my autistic son at home. Right now they won't, because they say it reads below average, but it has an IEP. Very unpleasant.

Has anyone else decided to teach their child at home(ren)?

• Omaisonetson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Anyone else home-schooled?

by Omaisonetson » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:17 pm

Quick Dri Carpet & Tile Cleaning is a premium residential and commercial carpet and tile cleaning and restoration company based in two states, Texas and Indiana. We’ve had the pleasure of serving numerous customers over the years and have garnered a stellar reputation for excellence in carpet cleaning, repair, and restoration.
  • LaurenMthc
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by LaurenMthc » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:03 pm

Ofc, I have home-schooled, that's a great thing!
  • WendyParr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by WendyParr » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:06 pm

My parents are knowledgeable and educated people. Since I was a child, they taught me something, and I really liked it. Thanks to them, I fell in love with science and discovered many things in life. Therefore, my daughter will soon be 5 years old, giving her a birthday piece called Bee All You Can Bee. In short, she will go through the preparatory stage for school at our home. Then, of course, I will help her and guide her in the right direction. But if she's against it and doesn't like it, then I won't do it. First of all, the child should enjoy life, and then study and so on.