Alcohol, Weed, Mushrooms, & MDMA
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Alcohol, Weed, Mushrooms, & MDMA

by TwoforTwo » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:34 pm

It is interesting to learn about the intuitive thoughts and information about these substances (and much more) associated with the personalities of ENTP and INTP.

I have experimented conservatively over many years of recreational use. With the right dosage and timing (life events) I had educational, unique, or revolutionary effects that gradually helped me grow.

Microdosing mushrooms and MDMA against depression and introversion, respectively, were particularly undeniable focusing agents in my experience.

What knowledge or experience do you have?

• johnfry
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Alcohol, Weed, Mushrooms, & MDMA

by johnfry » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:32 pm

These things you mentioned above ruin lives fr. I'm currently under my treatment and rehab
  • salmandogo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by salmandogo » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Out of all the substances you mentioned, I only take them alcohol, and it’s not as much as you may think. Drinking for me only occurs occasionally. And when it comes to weeds or magic mushrooms, I don’t take any due to the negative effects they both have. My Gees that take weed often tell me how nauseous they sometimes feel, how it reduces appetite, and in fact, it causes insomnia. And despite those effects, they’re still addicted To those substances. But have you ever heard of lion's mane mushroom? It’s actually almost the opposite of those substances as it is medicinal. That is what I would recommend to people who consider their health status with much importance.
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:07 pm

When I need ideas, I smoke marijuana, it also helps me to relieve depression, I do not know other options.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:04 pm

I’ve had little experience with various anti-depression drugs, but I’ve been using CBD, a good drug that’s not addictive, and it’s also very good for your emotional stability. I used cbd edibles canada, which helped me cope with depression related to the death of my mother. I was depressed, but I finally came to terms with the loss, and I can say that these drugs should not be banned, because they help no less than pills.