Shoulder problems
  • LaurenMthc
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Shoulder problems

by LaurenMthc » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:37 am

Recently, my shoulder has started to hurt a lot, I do not understand why and how it happened. But the pain is very strong because of what it can be ? And how do I get rid of this pain ?

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Shoulder problems

by charli55 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:01 pm

It seems to me that this problem is caused by age in the first place.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:03 pm

Hi all, I am very interested in the topic of this post, because my friend had something similar, he did not look for any cause, but just took anti-inflammatory pills and did physical therapy with therapeutic exercises. He worked through the pain every day and now he was able to move the joint completely again. It took him six months. So you have to be patient. I recently found a site on the Internet where you can find detailed information on this subject - https://cameronmch.com/services/orthopa ... tor-cuffs/. I hope this information is helpful to you. Good luck to you!
  • aidenjackson11
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by aidenjackson11 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:22 pm

We can remove virtually any coating from any surface. Paint will eventually fail, metal will eventually rust, and surfaces will get dirty. MINUTEMEN MOBILE BLASTING, LLC can be the answer to your surface preparation and restoration needs to remove what is left of old coatings making a smooth clean surface ready to be made new again. We can also handle disinfecting your business.