Birthdays
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Birthdays

by moreau1991 » Tue May 25, 2021 7:58 am

It's tough having one organized. Especially when it's your child's birthday and you have no idea how to surprise him.

Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Birthdays

by Rebelif » Tue May 25, 2021 8:13 am

Why don't you google some birthday ideas for your child? There are lots of interesting ideas you could find online.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Tue May 25, 2021 8:13 am

I know that organizing a birthday party for your child can be overwhelming, but if you don't know how to surprise your kid, you should probably sit down with your child and discuss some party themes he/she would like to have. Brainstorming with your child will help you understand better what he/she wants on his/her special occasion, and it's not going to be so overwhelming for you! You could also reach out for some help from particular companies that organize birthday parties for kids. For example, my husband and I contacted SPAM LINK DELETED last month to help us set up our daughter's birthday party. We firstly asked her what theme she would like to have, and then the guys from Emagicalmoment did precisely what we've told them. It was a pleasant experience, but a bit costly.
    Last edited by Cirrety on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue May 25, 2021 8:33 am

Cirrety wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:13 am I know that organizing a birthday party for your child can be overwhelming, but if you don't know how to surprise your kid, you should probably sit down with your child and discuss some party themes he/she would like to have. Brainstorming with your child will help you understand better what he/she wants on his/her special occasion, and it's not going to be so overwhelming for you! You could also reach out for some help from particular companies that organize birthday parties for kids. For example, my husband and I contacted https://www.emagicalmoment.com last month to help us set up our daughter's birthday party. We firstly asked her what theme she would like to have, and then the guys from Emagicalmoment did precisely what we've told them. It was a pleasant experience, but a bit costly.
    Not a bad choice.
  • Joseph1986
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Joseph1986 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:17 pm

One of my favorite holidays is my birthday because you can sit and relax, open birthday presents and gets lots of attention. After all, who doesn't like attention? I enjoy celebrating my birthday as long as it's not with a large group or a ton of fuss. Being taken out to dinner with a spouse and a couple of friends would be all right-provided they didn't get the wait staff to sing to me that would be too much.
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:42 pm

Joseph1986 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:17 pm One of my favorite holidays is my birthday because you can sit and relax, open birthday presents and gets lots of attention. After all, who doesn't like attention? I enjoy celebrating my birthday as long as it's not with a large group or a ton of fuss. Being taken out to dinner with a spouse and a couple of friends would be all right-provided they didn't get the wait staff to sing to me that would be too much.
    nice story, thanks for sharing.
  • RobiN0963
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RobiN0963 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:53 am

It very depends on how old your kid is. For example, I have two boys, the first one is 4 years old and the older one is 14 right now. With 4-year old it is much easier, to be honest. The last birthday I bought him such zebra trike https://www.smallsmart.co.uk/products/wooden-balance-trike-zebra and he was super satisfied with it. But what to buy for the teenager? Definitely not zebra trike. My last presents were a new phone, voleyball area (yes, I bought a ball, grid, and made an area where we are able to play voleyball with the whole family now) and a huge home party with his friends. As your kid grows, it usually gets harder and more expensive to make his / her birthday unforgettable.