aiming tripod broke
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

aiming tripod broke

by LeslieBShaw » Sat May 22, 2021 10:00 pm

A few days ago, my aiming tripod broke, and I have to go to the shooting range on Saturday. Please advise me of a quality tripod. Thanks!

• Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: aiming tripod broke

by Alerases » Sun May 23, 2021 2:50 pm

I would also like to know where to buy it.
  • Koverland
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Koverland » Sun May 23, 2021 2:54 pm

I also urgently need to change it.
  • Zelares
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Zelares » Sun May 23, 2021 2:58 pm

A high-quality tripod for the sight is a very important element for me, I recommend not delaying the purchase. In general, there are different options, you need to proceed from what you like best, and what is more convenient for you. After all, the quality of shooting depends on the tripod for the rifle. I advise you to search the Internet for information, see reviews, and already choose for yourself what you need. There are many different options, for example, I like the sights from Vortex , I only use their sights. You can find the most suitable option for you so that the quality of the shooting is at a high level. Good luck!
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Tue May 25, 2021 2:14 pm

Zelares wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:58 pm A high-quality tripod for the sight is a very important element for me, I recommend not delaying the purchase. In general, there are different options, you need to proceed from what you like best, and what is more convenient for you. After all, the quality of shooting depends on the tripod for the rifle. I advise you to search the Internet for information, see reviews, and already choose for yourself what you need. There are many different options, for example, I like the sights from Vortex , I only use their sights. You can find the most suitable option for you so that the quality of the shooting is at a high level. Good luck!
    Thank you, it was useful to me!