Does chiropractic treatment help crohns
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Does chiropractic treatment help crohns

by TwoforTwo » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:34 am

My daughter has crohn's disease and is starting remicade IV treatment today. My cousin tells me that his chiropractor claims that his treatment of Crohn's patients has helped or even cured crohn's. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Does chiropractic treatment help crohns

by kalvinbrown » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:53 am

I hear it for the first time but it sounds terrible
    She will hope to be cured as soon as possible.
  • CleoFuller
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by CleoFuller » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:42 am

My son had the same trouble, sometimes we thought that he would be suffering only his life. Painkillers couldn't stop the pain more than 3 hours. The therapist recommended us to research the chiropractic method of treating. I have not heard about it before, but it was the last available chance for us. We have contacted we 5 clinics, but none of them hasn't tried to help us. We were desperate when my colleague said that she has found a very nice clinic, which help pain relief kids with my son's syndrome. From that moment, treatment began regularly. Now I can say that persisted a few minor symptoms
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:14 pm

A chiro will help you!
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:35 am

I believe that it can help your daughter. Three years ago, I had a minor crash while skiing, causing me back pains and problems. I tried lots of doctors and pills, but the only thing that helped me through this was Chiropractor Robert Nilles. I can say that he definitely changed my life! I have suffered from enormous pain after the crash. I usually don’t recommend doctors because we all are different and have different struggles, but this one deserves to be recommended. I hope that maybe I helped you a bit.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Cirrety wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:35 am I believe that it can help your daughter. Three years ago, I had a minor crash while skiing, causing me back pains and problems. I tried lots of doctors and pills, but the only thing that helped me through this was Chiropractor Robert Nilles. I can say that he definitely changed my life! I have suffered from enormous pain after the crash. I usually don’t recommend doctors because we all are different and have different struggles, but this one deserves to be recommended. I hope that maybe I helped you a bit.
    I have heard about his team before. Is his as good as all people say?