Games like No Man’s Sky and Minecraft for ps4 with friends?
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Games like No Man’s Sky and Minecraft for ps4 with friends?

by TwoforTwo » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:26 pm

Hey, if anyone have minecraft, how can I add my friends in Minecraft?

• CholeBur
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Games like No Man’s Sky and Minecraft for ps4 with friends?

by CholeBur » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:01 pm

You can add friends only in the premium version, you can buy it in the store
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by IreneGrant » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:02 pm

As far as I know, a friend of mine told me that 2 days ago he could not buy it for PS4. He also said that there is no deluxe version on PS4. But he was able to install such a version on a computer. He searched for the free version for a very long time and could not find it, but one day he was informed about a publication that told about the steps to download the free version of the game. What's great about this method is that it is completely free and quite simple. Also, the version of this game is completely identical to the original version of the product. So if you're interested, you can head over to https://techplugged.com/how-to-add-frie ... indows-10/
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:42 pm

IreneGrant wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:02 pm As far as I know, a friend of mine told me that 2 days ago he could not buy it for PS4. He also said that there is no deluxe version on PS4. But he was able to install such a version on a computer. He searched for the free version for a very long time and could not find it, but one day he was informed about a publication that told about the steps to download the free version of the game. What's great about this method is that it is completely free and quite simple. Also, the version of this game is completely identical to the original version of the product. So if you're interested, you can head over to https://techplugged.com/how-to-add-frie ... indows-10/
    Yee, I also can't buy it. But thanks for help, because i really needed your advice!
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:40 pm

I've been playing Minecraft for a long time. We play together with my friends. If I play alone, it is clear that on the computer. Because I can't connect to another server on my console. We play about 50 people, and we throw servers at minecraftservers.biz. Here no man's sky will be much better than Minecraft on PS. If you want to play Minecraft, you're better off on your computer. FIFA, NBA, some racing or fighting (UFC, TEKKEN). These games will be much more interesting.
    At least I judge from my experience.
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:45 pm

Rebelif wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:40 pm I've been playing Minecraft for a long time. We play together with my friends. If I play alone, it is clear that on the computer. Because I can't connect to another server on my console. We play about 50 people, and we throw servers at minecraftservers.biz. Here no man's sky will be much better than Minecraft on PS. If you want to play Minecraft, you're better off on your computer. FIFA, NBA, some racing or fighting (UFC, TEKKEN). These games will be much more interesting.
    At least I judge from my experience.
    Thanks for the advice, I think I will.
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:53 pm

I know FIFA 22 is near, and all of you are waiting for it. This is one of the most played games in te world. A lot of people haven`t bought the game yet, because they are waiting for a better price, or they don`t know where to find it. I recommend you this website: https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/games/st ... s/fifa-22/ because is the best website I know. Here I buy FIFA every single year and I really enjoy it. The game is very cheap and you can also buy fifa coins or accessories for your game. It is a nice website and I recommend it to you with all my pleasure.
    lukesona
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lukesona » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:58 pm

The forest
    ianmilld
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ianmilld » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:02 pm

With friends, every game seems to be the best. Recently I had my company for a sleepover, and we decided to play splitgate. Sadly, not all of my friends are experienced gamers, and as they aren't making out with it, we decided to move on to something more manageable. After an hour of playing Minecraft, everyone got bored. It was the moment when we decided to come back for splitgate, but at that time, using some cheats from lavicheats.com. Everyone felt better, and we've played for some good 5 hours.
  • JokiPlus
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JokiPlus » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:46 am

Minecraft is one of the most played games in the world. After the last updates, it became even more enjoyable. There are a lot of servers that make the game unique. The quality and the new features that appeared are from another level. If you want a powerful modding system for Minecraft, I can recommend you to use this website: https://minecraft.buzz/category/parkour, because here you will find the best parkour servers on the internet. There are lots of mods that improve the game and bring a lot of fun. I play Minecraft with my friends when I have free time, and I love it every single time.