Fate and accidents in life
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Fate and accidents in life

by keilecpod » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:11 pm

And there are those among us who are absolutely sure that there are no accidents, and the life of a particular person is already predestined by someone or something from above, or at least it can be predicted.

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Fate and accidents in life

by LeslieBShaw » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:23 pm

I've been thinking about this for a long time.
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:24 pm

It all depends on how you perceive.
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:28 pm

Let's start with a simple one: there are no accidents. Everything in life happens for a reason. There is a law of conservation of energy, according to which nothing can simply appear out of nowhere or disappear into nowhere. And if a person won the lottery — it was not only because he bought a ticket, and then he was "lucky". Everything that happens in our world is caused by the movement and conversion of energy. In fact, I really like to talk about fate and the future. So began my magical journey together. They helped me learn magic and tarot https://thetarot.guru.It's not very difficult, but it's not easy either, depending on whether you like this prediction method or not. The most important thing is that with their help I can learn the future, which will bring me only positive energy.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:29 pm

DianaGibson90oXM wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:28 pm Let's start with a simple one: there are no accidents. Everything in life happens for a reason. There is a law of conservation of energy, according to which nothing can simply appear out of nowhere or disappear into nowhere. And if a person won the lottery — it was not only because he bought a ticket, and then he was "lucky". Everything that happens in our world is caused by the movement and conversion of energy. In fact, I really like to talk about fate and the future. So began my magical journey together. They helped me learn magic and tarot https://thetarot.guru.It's not very difficult, but it's not easy either, depending on whether you like this prediction method or not. The most important thing is that with their help I can learn the future, which will bring me only positive energy.
    Thank you for the information
  • BiggBoyy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BiggBoyy » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:59 am

Hello