New warm blanket
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

New warm blanket

by LeslieBShaw » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:50 am

I bought myself a new knitted blanket because we have very cold winters. And what kind of blanket do you use when it's very cold?

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: New warm blanket

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 pm

This year I bought myself an electric blanket.
  • EdinStops
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EdinStops » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:47 am

I've heard that electric blankets have a bad effect on human health.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:26 pm

You really made a good choice, weighted blankets do not keep the warm only, but also have a long list of benefits. Researchers show that weighted blankets can replace hours of therapy. These blankets relax our body and mind, create the feelings similar to hugs. I purchased myself not an ordinary weighted blanket, but the acclaimed knitted blankets in adorable mint color. I fell in love with it and am thinking to buy one more for my bedroom. It's extremely soft and puffy, Leslie this knitted blanket is a absolute bliss. And a nice little bonus, you'll have a modern background for your instagram photos.
  • JamesGroves
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JamesGroves » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:33 pm

Wool Blankets make a very good choice. Wool is naturally breathable and warm, plus it doesn't contain any nasty plastics that shed micro-plastics into the environment, meaning they're better for the environment too
  • Mmailhottson1
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Mmailhottson1 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:37 pm

I Adore Love is an upscale adult boutique where our customers are encouraged to discover their wildest fantasies and explore their deepest desires. We take pride in our impressive and diverse assortment of adult products, and we are confident we can meet your every need with our ever-evolving inventory. We understand the importance of staying on top of industry trends and keeping up to date on the exciting new aspects of the wonderful world of kink and fantasy. At I Adore Love, we do the hard work, leaving you with the ability to fully relax and enjoy your adventures in a state of refined ecstasy.